2. Dominant gametophytic and parasitic sporophytic phases
3. Thalloid plant body
4. All the above
Chl a,Chl d and phycoerythrin occur in
Wood of Pinus is
1. Manoxylic and homoxylous
2. Manoxylic and heteroxylous
3. Pycnoxylic and homoxylous 4. Pycnoxylic and heteroxylous.
Moss sporophyte does not possess
Cycas has two cotyledons but is not included under angiosperms because it has
1. Circinate ptyxis
2. Compound leaves
3. Monocot like stem
4. Naked seeds.
Sexual reproduction of Spirogyra is an advanced feature as it shows
1. Different sizes of motile sex organs
2. Same size of motile sex organs
3. Morphologically different sex organs
4. Physiologically different sex organs.