Three ideal diodes are connected to the battery as shown in the circuit. The current supplied by the battery is
If a small amount of aluminium is added to the silicon crystal
1. Its resistance is decreased
2. It becomes a p-type semiconductor
3. There will be less free-electron than holes in semiconductor
4. All of these are correct
A transistor is operated in common emitter configuration at When base current is changed from 10mA to 30mA, it produces a change in emitter current from 2A to 4A, the current amplification factor is
When a p-n junction is forward biased:
1. Depletion region becomes thick
2. p-side is at a higher potential than n side
3. Current flowing is zero
4. Effective resistance is of the order of
When a transistor is used as a switch it is in:
1. Active state
2. Cut off state
3. Saturation state
4. Both cut off state and saturation state are possible
Use of transistor as an amplifier works in the region -
1. Cut off region
2. Saturation region
3. Passive region
4. Active region
Which of the following is correct for n-type semiconductor?
1. Electron is majority carriers and trivalent atoms are dopants.
2. Electrons are majority carriers and pentavalent atoms are dopants.
3. Holes are majority carriers and pentavalent atoms are dopants.
4. Holes are majority carriers and trivalent atoms are dopants.
4. All of these