What is the correct relationship between the pH of isomolar solutions of sodium oxide(pH1), sodium sulphide (pH2), sodium selenide (pH3) and sodium telluride (pH4) ?
Which of the following on heating produces NO2?
The formation of is difficult compared to because
1. lone pair of phosphorous is optically inert
2. lone pair of phosphorous resides in almost pure p- orbital
3. lone pair of phosphorous resides at sp3 orbital
4. lone pair of phosphorous resides in almost pure s- orbital
Concentrated nitric acid reacts with iodine to give:
Partial Hydrolysis of one mole of peroxodi-sulphuric acid produces:
1. two moles of sulphuric acid
2. two moles of peroxomono-sulphuric acid
3. one mole of sulphuric acid, one mole of peroxomono-sulphuric acid
4. one mole of sulphuric acid, one mole of peroxomono-sulphuric acid and one mole of hydrogen peroxide
Which of the following is the correct statement?
1. F2 has higher dissociation energy than Cl2
2. F has higher electron affinity than Cl
3. HF is stronger acid than HCl
4. Boiling point increases down the group in halogens
Incorrectly matched characteristic is:
1. S8: covalent lattice
2. P4: tetrahedron
3. S52-: zigzag
4. SiO2: Covalent lattice
Among the following compounds, which on heating do not produce N2?
Which of the following oxyacid contains both P-H and P-P bond simultaneously?
In which process does the nitrogen undergo oxidation?
1. N2 2NH3
2. N2O4 2NO2
3. NO3- N2O5
4. NO2- NO3-