Which of the following order is not correct for the events of human reproduction?
(1) Gametogenesis- Insemination- Fertilization
(2) Fertilization-Insemination- Gametogenesis
(4) Insemination-Fertilization- implantation
Which of the following is not correct with respect to Human reproduction?
(1) There is remarkable similarity between the reproductive events of males and females
(2) Continuation of sperm formation in old man
(3) No ovum production in females after 50 years
(4) More than one option are not correct.
a. Oviparous females
b. Sexually Reproducing
c. Considered to be sexually active before puberty
d. More than one option is correct
In humans, the sex of the baby is determined:
1. At the time of fertilization and by the father
2. At the time of fertilization and by the mother
3. At the time of implantation and by the father
4. At the time of implantation and by the mother
In the male human being, sperms contain autosomes and
1. Only one Y-chromosome
2. Only one X-chromosome
3. Both X and Y-chromosome
4. Either X or Y-chromosome
The testes in humans are situated outside the abdominal cavity inside a pouch called scrotum. The purpose served is for
|1.||escaping any possible compression by the visceral organs|
|2.||providing more space for the growth of epididymis|
|3.||providing a secondary sexual feature for exhibiting the male sex|
|4.||maintaining the scrotal temperature lower than the internal body temperature|
Scrotum helps in maintaining the temperature of the testes which is A lower than the normal body temperature. Each testis has about B compartments called testicular lobules. Select the option that fills the blanks correctly.
1. 1-3°C 300
2. 2-2.5°C 250
3. 3-3.5°C 250
4. 2-2.5°C 350
The testes are situated outside the abdominal cavity within a pouch called scrotum. This is necessary as:
1. The scrotum can contain lengthy ducts for the transfer of sperms
2. Scrotum helps in maintaining the low temperature of the testes necessary for spermatogenesis
3. Scrotum reduces the pressure around testes necessary for spermatogenesis
4. Scrotum can store huge amounts of sperms
Suppose the internal temperature of body is 36.5 degree celsius now what will be the temperature required for human spermatogenesis?
1. 34.2 degree Celsius
2. 33 degree Celsius
3. 38 degree Celsius
4. 38.2 degree Cell
Which of the following is not a part of male external genitalia?
(1) Glans Penis
(3) Urethral Meatus