Increase in concentration of the toxicant at successive trophic levels is known as
4. Biogeochemical cycling
Acid rain is caused by increases in the atmospheric concentration of
Eutrophication of water bodies leading to killing of fishes is mainly due to non-availability of
3. Essential minerals
The zone of atmosphere in which the ozone layer is present is called
A scrubber in the exhaust of a chemical industrial plant removes:
1. Gases like sulphue dioxide
2. Particulate matter of the size 5 micrometer or above
3. Gases like ozone and methane
4. Particulate matter of the size 2.5 micrometer or less
Kyoto-Protocol was endorsed at
Global warming can be controlled by:
1. Reducing reforestation, increasing the use of fossil fuel.
2. Increasing deforestation, slowing down the growth of human population
3. Increasing deforestation , reducing efficiency of energy usage.
4. Reducing deforestation, cutting down use of fossil fuel.