1. Larger nucleoli are present in dividing cells.
2. It is a membrane-bound structure.
3. It takes part in spindle formation.
4. It is a site for active ribosomal RNA synthesis.
|Column I||Column II|
|1.||Lampbrush||Diplotene bivalents chromosomes|
|4.||Polytene||Oocytes of amphibians chromosomes|
Which among the following are the smallest living cells, known without a definite cell wall, pathogenic to plants as well as animals and can survive without oxygen?
Which of the following components provides sticky character to the bacterial cell?
1. Nuclear membrane
2. Plasma membrane
4. Cell Wall
Which of the following cell organelles is responsible for extracting energy from carbohydrates to form ATP?
Select the mismatch.
1. Gas vacuoles — Green bacteria Cells
2. Large central vacuoles — Animal cells
3. Protists — Eukaryotes
4. Methanogens — Prokaryotes
A cell organelle containing hydrolytic enzyme is