Endosperm is formed as a result of
2. Syngamy, Fertilisation
3. Triple fusion and Double Fertilisation
4. External Fertilisation
Which of the following is an endospermic mature seed?
Which of the following is true?
1. All dicots have endospermic seed
2. All monocots have endospermic seed
3. Generally all monocots have an endospermic seed
4. Both 2 and 3
Which of the following in nonendospermic Monocot?
1. Membranous seed coat
2. Fused with fruit wall
3. Bulky endosperm
4. All of these
Aleurone layer is
1. Outer covering of the seed
2. Outer covering of the embryo
3. Outer covering of endosperm
4. Outer covering of fruit
The embryo of monocots have not
1. One large and shield-shaped scutellum
2. Long axis with plumule and radicle
3. Plumule and radicle are enclosed in sheaths
4. The sheath of plumule is coleoptile
The sheath of radicle in monocots is
4. Aleurone layer
Which of the following is not a vegetative character to describe a plant?
To represent Bracteate flower, the symbol would be