The spring varieties are normally planted in…...and come to flower and produce grain……
(1) Autumn season, after the end of growing season
(2) Spring season, at the end of growing season
(3) Spring season, before the end of growing season
(4) Autumn season, at the end of growing season
Winter varieties should be planted in
Winter varieties are harvested in
(2) Mid summer
(3) Mid Winter
Winter varieties resume their Growth in
Biennial plants are
(1) Monocarpic plants
(2) Flower for two seasons
(3) Flower in first season
(4) All of these
Which of the following is not an example of of biennial plants?
Seed Dormancy is
(1) Controlled by external environment
(2) Controlled by endogenous conditions
(3) Controlled by external environment and as well as endogenous conditions
(4) Controlled by external environment only
Which of the following is not a reason of seed being dormant?
(1) Impermeable and hard seed coat
(3) Phenolic Acids, Para Ascorbic Acid
(4) External temperature
Find the incorrect statement.
(1) Can be caused by immature embryos
(2) Can be overcome by natural means and various other man made measures
(3) ABA has no effects over seed Dormancy
(4) GA can overcome seed Dormancy
Which of the following cannot overcome seed Dormancy?
(3) Changes in environmental Conditions
(4) Phenolic Acids