Which of the following PGRs have isolated from autoclaved herring sperm DNA?
Which of the following occurs naturally in plants?
Which of the following figure depicts Apical Dominance?
3.Does not belong Apical Dominance
4.The information is insufficient to predict
1.Isolated from herring sperm
2.Isolated from coconut milk and corn Kernels
3.Isolated from corn Kernels
4.Isolated from rice seedlings
Natural Cytokinins are not found in
2.Developing shoot buds
4.Root hair zone
1. Helps to produce new leaves
2. Helps to produce chloroplasts in leaves
3. Lateral shoot growth, Adventitious Shoot Formation
4. All of these
Which of the following is not correct?
(1) Help to overcome apical dominance
(2) They promote nutrient mobilisation and helps in the delay of leaf senescence
(3) Lateral Shoot Growth
(4) Formation of Tap root
Which of the following hormones is synthesised in large amounts by tissues undergoing senescence and ripening fruits?
Influences of Ethylene in plants do not include
(1) Horizontal growth of seedlings
(2) Swelling of the axis
(3) Apical hook formation in dicot seedlings
(4) Lateral shoot growth
Ethylene does not perform
(1) Promotes senescence and abscission of plant organs especially of leaves and flowers
(2) Highly effective in fruit ripening
(3) Enhances the respiration rate during ripening of the fruits
(4) Overcome the apical dominance