Gibberellins does not promote bolting in
3.Plants with rosette habit
1.Internode elongation just prior to flowering
2.Internode elongation just after flowering
3.Reduction in stem length just prior to flowering
4.Reduction in stem length just after flowering
Which of the following PGRs have isolated from autoclaved herring sperm DNA?
Which of the following occurs naturally in plants?
Which of the following figure depicts Apical Dominance?
3.Does not belong Apical Dominance
4.The information is insufficient to predict
1.Isolated from herring sperm
2.Isolated from coconut milk and corn Kernels
3.Isolated from corn Kernels
4.Isolated from rice seedlings
Natural Cytokinins are not found in
2.Developing shoot buds
4.Root hair zone
1. Helps to produce new leaves
2. Helps to produce chloroplasts in leaves
3. Lateral shoot growth, Adventitious Shoot Formation
4. All of these
Which of the following is not correct?
(1) Help to overcome apical dominance
(2) They promote nutrient mobilisation and helps in the delay of leaf senescence
(3) Lateral Shoot Growth
(4) Formation of Tap root
Which of the following hormones is synthesised in large amounts by tissues undergoing senescence and ripening fruits?