The energy yielding steps of glycolysis are
(1) Conversion of PGA to BPGA and Conversion of PGAL to DHAP
(2) Conversion of PGAL to PGA and Conversion of BPGA to PGA
(3) Conversion of BPGA to PGA and Conversion of PEP to Pyruvate
(4) Conversion of pyruvate to PEP and PGAL to DHAP
What is the total amount of ATP produced in Glycolysis?
What is the total amount of ATP produced in the aerobic oxidation of Glucose in Glycolysis?
What is the key product of glycolysis?
(3) Acetyl CoA
The metabolic fate of pyruvate depends on
(1) Cellular Need
(2) Pace of enzyme activity
(3) Reaction intermediates
(4) NADH production process
The major ways through which different cells handle Pyruvate of Glycolysis are except
(1) Lactic Acid Fermentation
(2) Alcoholic Fermentation
(3) Aerobic Respiration
Fermentation can take place in
(1) Anaerobic conditions in many prokaryotes and unicellular Eukaryotes
(3) Cancer cells
(4) All of these
The enzymes involved in Alcoholic Fermentation is not
(1) Pyruvate decarboxylase
(2) Alcohol dehydrogenase
(3) Lactate dehydrogenase
Which of the following acts as a reducing agent in Fermentation?
(1) NADH + H+
Alcoholic Fermentation is observed in case of
(1) Muscles undergoing vigorous exercise
(2) Anaerobic Bacteria
(4) Cancer cells