When does Prophase II start usually?
(1) Chromosomes are fully elongated
(2) Before chromosomes are fully condensed
(3) Before chromosomes are fully elongated
(4) After chromosomes are fully elongated
By the end of Prophase II, chromosomes become
Which of the following phases is equivalent to Prophase II?
Which of the following phases is equivalent to Metaphase II?
Which of the following phases is equivalent to Anaphase II?
2. Metaphase I
Simultaneous splitting of the centromeres of each chromosome occur in
The motion of sister Chromatids toward opposite poles of the cell occurs by
1. Shortening of microtubules attached to centromere
2. Shortening of microtubules attached to kinetochores
3. Shortening of microtubules attached to Metaphase plate
4. Shortening of microtubules attached to other homologous chromosomes
Tetrad of cells is a result of
How many tetrads are found in meiotic Prophase in an organism with a diploid number of 12?
A particular cell has half as much DNA as some of the other cells in a mitotically active tissue, the cell most likely be in