Blackman's law is related to
(3) root pressure
Who discovered photophosphorylation?
(1) Arnon et. al.
(2) Von Mayer
(3) Clavin et.al.
Photosynthetic bacteria do not contain
(2) PS-I and PS-II
The photorespiratory carbon-oxidation cycle involves the interaction of
(d) all of these.
Photorespiration in C3 plants starts from:
Hill reaction occurs in:
(1) high altitude plants
(2) total darkness
(3) absence of water
(4) presence of ferricyanide
Which of the following is the characteristic of PS-I?
(1) It is activate only upto 680 nm of light.
(2) The reaction centre of PS-I is P680 .
(3) PS-I is reduced by the electrons released in photolysis of water.
(4) PS-I is involved in non-cyclic photophosphorylation.
Cyclic photophosphorylation invloves
(1) PS I
(2) PS II
(3) PS I and PS II
The first stable product of Clavin cycle is
(2) 1, 3 biphosphoglycerate
(3) glyceraldehyde - 3 phosphate
(4) ribulose - 5- phosphate