A prokaryotic autotrophic nitrogen fixing symbiont is found in
Male and female gametophytes are independent and free-living in
Algae have cell wall made up of
(1) cellulose, galactans and mannans
(2) hemicellulose, pectins and proteins
(3) pectins, cellulose and proteins
(4) cellulose, hemicellulose and pectins
Which one of the following has haplontic life cycle?
Phylogenetic system of classification is based on
(1) evolutionary relationships
(2) morphological features
(3) chemical constituents
(4) floral characters
Which one of the following is a vascular cryptogam?
Which one of the following is considered important in the development of seed habit?
(1) Dependent sporophyte
(3) Haplontic life cycle
(4) Free-living gametophyte
In which one of the following, the male and female gametophytes don't have free-living independent existence?
Which one of the following is heterosporous?
Select one of the following pairs of important features distinguishing Gnetum from Cycas and Pinus and showing affinities with angiosperms
(1) absence of resin duct and leaf venation
(2) presence of vessel elements and absence of archegonia
(3) perianth and two integuments
(4) embryo development and apical meristem