NEET 2020 Admit card
With the NEET 2020 exam scheduled for May 6, your preparation is in full stride. However, it is just as important to be acquainted with the NEET Admit Card, as with the NEET syllabus. NEET Syllabus is divided into four subjects - Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Students need to complete all the 97 chapters of NEET Syllabus in order to score good rank in NEET Exam. Also, it is important to know the steps to register for NEET application form. Aspirants of NEET seeking admission at the undergraduate level are advised to check the eligibility criteria of NEET.
Every year more than ten lakh students appear for NEET Exam but how to know which college is good for you. A right college involves a number of factors such as college fees, location, facilities, exposure and placements.
This admit card will be your alpha-and-omega in the context of NEET 2019, because without it, you will not be permitted to even enter the examination hall. Check out the important guidelines for NEET exam day. As a result, it is referred to as 'Hall Ticket' too. It is, thus, a mandatory document.
Students - for the NEET 2020 exam, you should expect that the admit card will be released around April 2020 (1 month before the exam). Currently
NEET Admit cards are issued online for all candidates whose NEET application form was successfully accepted by the due date.
How to download?
On the 15th of April, 2019, the admit card for NEET 2019 will be released online. As aforementioned, this admit card will serve as your ticket to the exam. Here's how to access it:
- Firstly, visit the official website: http://www.nta.ac.in/
- Click on link: 'Admit Card NEET 2020'
- Enter the required credentials: Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Security Pin
- As a result, you will be prompted with a window with your NEET Admit Card (At this stage, you are highly advised to examine your credentials in the admit card, so that any discrepancies can be resolved at the earliest)
- Download, and print your NEET Admit Card
Note: Candidates can also visit any Common Service Centre for the purpose of downloading the admit card.
How can I get NEET admit card?
NEET admit card usually gets available by the month of April through the online mode.
The following things are required to download NEET admit card:
- Security pin
- Registration number
- Registration password
Registration number and registration password are received during Application form submission and must be saved for future use. The link to download will be update on the CBSE NEET website website and will also be updated here, as soon as it is launched.
Candidates will be able to download the PDF copy of their NEET admit card once all the above information is submitted.
How can I get my Admit card offline?
NEET Admit Card can also be obtained by physically going to the nearest Common Service Centre (CSC) by paying a nominal fee of Rs.10. CSCs are setup in every village/panchayat level as a part of e-governance plan of CBSE. Sign up on our website to stay updated with more information about NEET admit card. We will update them here as soon as more information is available.
NOTE: CBSE will not send NEET admit card by post or courier under any circumstance.
I have downloaded the NEET Admit Card, what next?
After downloading the NEET admit card the following steps are to be followed:
- You must obtain a passport size photograph that will be pasted in the space provided on the admit card.
- The photograph should be 3.5 inch x 5.5 inch with light background.
- The photograph is cross checked during the exam to ensure authencity.
What is the information provided on the NEET admit card?
The NEET Admit Card will contain following details about the candidate and the NEET exam:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth
- Sub Category
- Registration number
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam language chosen
- Candidate's address
- Centre's address
- Parent's signature
- Candidates' signature
- Instructions for the exam
- Space for photograph
Details to Check on Admit Card
Having successfully accessed your NEET 2019 Admit Card, you are strongly advised to check your credentials on the Admit Card. For this purpose, here are the details you should cross-check:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- The Language of Question Paper
- Name and Address of examination centre allotted to the candidate
- Exam Date & Timing
Note: Make sure the above information is correctly inscribed on your admit card and in case, any information is found to be incorrect, then immediately report to the respective authority.
Admit Card Sample
'Seeing is believing.'
We agree with you. Hence, here is a sample of an admit card, which will help familiarize you with what to look out for:
NOTE: THIS IS ONLY AN OLD SAMPLE ADMIT CARD. IT MAY HIGHLY DIFFER FROM NEET 2019 ADMIT CARD.
Important Instructions Regarding Admit Card
Trust us, adhering to all these instructions will only make your job easier. As soon as you receive your admit card, you are advised to:
- Firstly, paste your Passport Photograph on your Admit Card (Keep in mind, paste only that passport photograph, which you have uploaded)
- Carry a few more copies of your photograph to be on the safer side
- Carry a valid Photo-ID with you in the exam hall
Changes in NEET 2020 Admit Card
Change is a constant aspect of life. And it looks like it has extended its crutches to the NEET Admit Cad as well. Several changes are being reported in the NEET 2020 Admit Card:
- Firstly, there will no longer be a separate proforma sheet with the admit card, on which the candidates were required to paste their photograph
- Also, there will be an additional 'Instructions Page' with the NEET 2020 Admit Card.
- No hard copy of this admit card will be sent via post.
- Finally, upon downloading the admit card, the same will be emailed to you on your registered ID.
Here's a general overview of the facts that have been stated above:
|NEET 2020 Admit Card Release Date||April 15, 2020|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||May 6, 2020|
|Issuing Agency||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Details required to access Admit Card||Registration No. and DOB|
|Details on NEET Admit Card||Candidate's credentials, examination and exam day instructions|
|NEET Helpline Number||011-22041808 | 1800118002|