Identify the correct sequence in which the following substances have appeared during the course of evolution of life on earth.
1. glucose, amino acids, nucleic acids, proteins
2. ammonia, amino acids, proteins, nucleic acids
3. water, amino acids, nucleic acids, enzymes
4. amino acids, ammonia, phosphates, nucleic acids
Which was absent in the atmosphere at the time of origin of life?
Following are the two statements regarding the origin of life
I. The earliest organisms that appeared on the earth were non-green presumably
II. The first autotrophic organisms were the chemoautotrophs that never released
Of the above statements which one of the following options is correct?
1. II is correct but I is false
2. Both I and II are correct
3. Both I and II are false
4. I is correct but II is false
The first living organisms that appeard on the planet, according to the most accepted
4. none of the above
Which of these are considered most essential in the origin of life?
2. Nucleic acids