The human skull has 22 bones with ..................cranial bones and ............................ facial bones
Which of the following has ATPase activity?
1. Actin 2. Tropomyosin
3. Head of myosin 4. Troponin
The ATPase activity of the myosin head is dependent on:
1. Magnesium ions
2. Manganese ions
3. Calcium ions
4. Ferric ions
Skeletal muscle bundles [fascicles] are held together by a common connective tissue layer called:
The neurotransmitter released at the neuromuscular junction is:
During muscle contraction, the length of all the following gets reduced except:
What is true about the white muscle fibers?
1. Myoglobin content is high
2. They have a large number of mitochondria
3. They depend on anaerobic process for energy
4. They are adapted for slow sustained activities
The human ribs are termed as bicephalic because:
1. They have two articulations surfaces on their ventral end.
2. They have two articulations surfaces on their dorsal end.
3. They have two articulations surfaces on their ventral end and two on the dorsal end.
4. They have two articulations surfaces on their ventral end and one on the dorsal end.
The clavicle is articulated with the:
1. Xiphoid process of the sternum
2. Acromion of the scapula
3. Glenoid cavity of the scapula
4. Head of the humerus
Hypocalcemia may lead to:-
1. Kidney stones
3. Stronger muscle contractions