Which one of the following is employed as a tranquilizer drug?
Which of the following protein destroy the antigen when it enters in body cell?
Vitamin- B12 contains
1. Zn (II)
2. Ca (II)
3. Fe (II)
4. Co (II)
Enzymes take part in a reaction and
1. decrease the rate of a chemical reaction
2. increase the rate of a chemical reaction
3. Both 1 and 2
4. None of the above
Which one of the following vitamins is water-soluble?
3. Vitamin K
4. Vitamin A
Which one of the following is employed as a tranquiliser?
Commonly used antiseptic 'Dettol' is a mixture of
(1) o-chlorophenoxylenol + terpineol
(2) o-cresol + terpineol
(3) phenol + terpineol
(4) chloroxylenol + terpineol
In reference to biological role, Ca2+ ions are important in
(1) triggering the contraction of muscles
(2) generating the right electrode potential across cell membrane
(3) hydrolysis of ATP
(4) defence mechanism
Select the incorrect statement among the following
1. Aspirin is both analgesic and antipyretics
2. Ampicillin is a natural antibiotic
3. Sulphadiazine is a synthetic antibacterial
4. Some disinfectants can be used as antiseptics in lower concentrations
A medicine which promotes the secretion of urine is called: