Why does it is said that looking at stars on a clear night sky means looking back in time?
A. What we are seeing at that time is actually has stated its journey millions of years back
B. What we are seeing at that time is actually has stated its journey trillions of days back
C. What we are seeing at that time is actually has stated its journey thousands of days back
D. What we are seeing at that time is actually has stated its journey thousands of kilometers away
Which of the following statements are not true?
(1) The origin of life is considered a unique event in the history of universe.
(2) Earth is just a speck.
(3) Universe is almost 20 million years old
(4) Galaxies contain stars and clouds of gas and dust
Big Bang theory attempts to explain
(1) The origin of universe
(2) The origin of Earth
(3) The origin of life
(4) The origin of environment
Which of the following is not true about Big Bang theory?
(1) A singular huge explosion
(2) Universe expanded and temperature came down
(3) Hydrogen and Helium formed alongwith this expansion
(4) The gases condensed under gravitation and formed the galaxies of the present day universe.
At the time early life first formed on Earth, the atmosphere could best be described as:
3. rich in oxygen
4. low in hydrogen gas