Which one of the following is the correct statement for respiration in humans?
1. Cigarette smoking may not lead to inflammation of bronchi
2. Neural signals from pneumotoxic centre in pons region of brain can increase the
duration of inspiration
3. Workers in grinding and stone breaking industries may suffer, from lung fibrosis
4. About 90% of carbon dioxide () is carried by haemoglobin as carbamino haemoglobin
Which of the following match is correct?
1. Emphysema : reduction of surface area of alveoli and bronchi
2. Pneumonia : occupational disease with asbestos
3. Silicosis : inflammation of alveoli
4. Asthma : excessive secretion of bronchial mucus