Which of the following match is correct?
1. Emphysema : reduction of surface area of alveoli and bronchi
2. Pneumonia : occupational disease with asbestos
3. Silicosis : inflammation of alveoli
4. Asthma : excessive secretion of bronchial mucus
Assertion : Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) originated in China.
Reason : China is the most populated country of the world
1. Both Assertion (A) and Reason (R) are the true and Reason (R) is a correct explanation of Assertion (A).
2.Both Assertion (A) and Reason (R) are the true but Reason (R) is not a correct explanation of Assertion (A).
3.Assertion (A) is true and Reason (R) is false.
4. Assertion (A) is false and Reason (R) is true
Difficulty in breathing due to inflammation of bronchi and bronchioles leads to
3. Occupational Lung Disease
|1.||Inflammation of bronchioles; decreased respiratory surface|
|2.||Increased number of bronchioles; increased respiratory surface|
|3.||Increased respiratory surface; inflammation of bronchioles|
|4.||Decreased respiratory surface; inflammation of bronchioles|
Asthma may be attributed to?
1. allergic reaction of the mast cells in the lungs
2. inflammation of the trachea
3. accumulation of fluid in the lungs
4. bacterial infection of the lungs