An oxyacid among the following that contains both P-H and P-P bonds simultaneously is:
4. None of the above
Which of the following reactions indicate oxidation of nitrogen?
1. N2 → 2NH3
2. N2O4 → 2NO2
3. NO3- → N2O5
4. NO2- → NO3-
Which of the following has been arranged in order of decreasing bond dissociation energy:
Which of the following does not generate N2 on heating?
2. NH4Cl + NaNO2
3. NH4Cl + CaO
Incorrectly matched characteristic is:
1. S8: covalent lattice
2. P4: tetrahedron
3. S52-: zigzag
4. SiO2: Covalent lattice
Which of the following is the correct statement?
1. F2 has higher dissociation energy than Cl2
2. F has higher electron affinity than Cl
3. HF is stronger acid than HCl
4. Boiling point increases down the group in halogens
The partial hydrolysis of one mole of peroxodi-sulphuric acid produces
|1.||Two moles of sulphuric acid|
|2.||Two moles of peroxomono-sulphuric acid|
|3.||One mole of sulphuric acid, one mole of peroxomono-sulphuric acid|
|4.||One mole of sulphuric acid, one mole of peroxomono-sulphuric acid and one mole of hydrogen peroxide|
What is produced when iodine and concentrated nitric acid react?
The formation of is difficult as compared to because
1. Lone pair of phosphorous is optically inert.
2. Lone pair of phosphorous resides in almost pure p - orbital.
3. Lone pair of phosphorous resides at sp3 orbital.
4. Lone pair of phosphorous resides in almost pure s - orbital.
By heating which of the following, would NO2 be produced?