The species that does not contain peroxide ions is:
Which of the following on heating produces NO2?
The formation of PH+4 is difficult compared to NH+4 because
(1) lone pair of phosphorous is optically inert
(2) lone pair of phosphorous resides in almost pure p- orbital
(3) lone pair of phosphorous resides at sp3 orbital
(4) lone pair of phosphorous resides in almost pure s- orbital
Concentrated nitric acid reacts with iodine to give:
Partial Hydrolysis of one mole of peroxodi-sulphuric acid produces:
(1) two moles of sulphuric acid
(2) two moles of peroxomono-sulphuric acid
(3) one mole of sulphuric acid, one mole of peroxomono-sulphuric acid
(4) one mole of sulphuric acid, one mole of peroxomono-sulphuric acid and one mole of hydrogen peroxide
Which of the following is the correct statement?
(1) F2 has higher dissociation energy than Cl2
(2) F has higher electron affinity than Cl
(3) HF is stronger acid than HCl
(4) Boiling point increases down the group in halogens
Incorrectly matched characteristic is:
(a) S8: covalent lattice
(b) P4: tetrahedron
(c) S42-: zigzag
(d) SiO2: Covalent lattice
Among the following compounds, which on heating do not produce N2?
Which of the following oxyacid contains both P-H and P-P bond simultaneously?
In which process does the nitrogen undergo oxidation?
(1) N2 2NH3
(2) N2O4 2NO2
(3) NO3- N2O5
(4) NO2- NO3-