What is produced when iodine and concentrated nitric acid react?
The partial hydrolysis of one mole of peroxodi-sulphuric acid produces
|1.||Two moles of sulphuric acid|
|2.||Two moles of peroxomono-sulphuric acid|
|3.||One mole of sulphuric acid, one mole of peroxomono-sulphuric acid|
|4.||One mole of sulphuric acid, one mole of peroxomono-sulphuric acid and one mole of hydrogen peroxide|
Which of the following is the correct statement?
1. F2 has higher dissociation energy than Cl2
2. F has higher electron affinity than Cl
3. HF is stronger acid than HCl
4. Boiling point increases down the group in halogens
Incorrectly matched characteristic is:
1. S8: covalent lattice
2. P4: tetrahedron
3. S52-: zigzag
4. SiO2: Covalent lattice
Which of the following does not generate N2 on heating?
2. NH4Cl + NaNO2
3. NH4Cl + CaO
An oxyacid among the following that contains both P-H and P-P bonds simultaneously is:
4. None of the above
Which of the following reactions indicate oxidation of nitrogen?
1. N2 → 2NH3
2. N2O4 → 2NO2
3. NO3- → N2O5
4. NO2- → NO3-
Which of the following has been arranged in order of decreasing bond dissociation energy:
The formation of is difficult as compared to because
1. Lone pair of phosphorous is optically inert.
2. Lone pair of phosphorous resides in almost pure p - orbital.
3. Lone pair of phosphorous resides at sp3 orbital.
4. Lone pair of phosphorous resides in almost pure s - orbital.
By heating which of the following, would NO2 be produced?