What is true about RBCs in humans?
(a) They carry about 20-25 per cent of CO2
(b) They transport 99.5 per cent of O2
(c) They transport about 80 per cent oxygen only and the rest 20 per cent of it is transported in dissolved state in blood plasma
(d) They do not carry CO2 at all