Assertion : Movement of body parts serves to change the body posture.
Reason : Body parts move in relation to body axis.
Assertion : There are similarities between the locomotion of unicellular organisms and multicellular animal.
Reason : Ciliary, flagellar and amoeboid movement occur in unicellular organisms.
Which of the following statements is wrong?
1. Movement is one of the significant features of living beings
2. Streaming of protoplasm in the unicellular organisms like Amoeba is a simple form of movement
3. Animals and plants exhibit a wide range of movements
4. Movement of cilia, flagella and tentacles is limited to lower organisms
Locomotion can be
(1) Movement of tongue
(2) Movement of eyelids
(3) Movement of lower limbs
(4) Movement of jaws
Cilia in paramoecium do not help in
(1) Movement of food through cytopharynx
(3) Movement of water in vacuole
(4) Both B and C