Histamine in the blood is secreted by:
|1. Mast cells||2. Macrophages|
|3. Eosinophils||4. Basophils|
What is diapedesis?
(1) A kind of amoeboid movement.
(2) The process of filtration of urea in kidney.
(3) A type of locomotion found in hydra.
(4) Migration of WBCs into the tissue spaces from blood capillaries.
Identify the given figure and select the correct option
(1) Neutrophil - phagocytic cell which destroy foreign organisms entering the body
(2) Eosinophil - their number increases during allergic infection
(3) Lymphocye - small sized non-motile and non-phagocytic
(4) Monocyte - motile and phagocytic in nature
Leucocytes are ______ and ______.
(1) colourless and enucleated
(2) colured and nucleated
(3) colourless and nucleated
(4) colured and enucleated
Which of the following sequence is correct in terms of abundance in blood?
(1) RBC > WBC > Platelets
(2) WBC > RBC > Platelets
(3) RBC > Platelets > WBC
(4) RBC < WBC > Platelets