A young infant may be feeding entirely on mother's milk, which is white in colour but the stools, which the infant passes out is quite yellowish. What is this yellow colour due to ?
1. Intestinal juice
2. Bile pigments passed through bile juice
3. Undigested milk protein casein
4. Pancreatic juice poured into duodenum
Stool of a person contains whitish grey colour due to malfunction of which type of organ ?
Emulsification of fat will not occur in the absence of
2. bile salts
3. bile pigments
4. pancreatic juice
(1) No digestive enzymes
(2) Many digestive enzymes
(4) Succus entericus
Bile produced in the liver is associated with which of the following?
(1) Emulsification of fats into tiny globules (micelles) in the small intestine by bile salts
(2) Digestive action of pancreatic amylase
(3) Emulsification of fats into tiny globules in the stomach
(4) Digestion of proteins into amino acids