Optimum pH of saliva action is:
Assertion : Chewing is one of the important process of digestion in animals.
Reason : It helps in enzyme action.
Assertion : Starch is hydrolysed by ptyalin to maltose.
Reason : Sucrose hydrolyses sucrose to lactose.
Bolus is formed in
(1) Buccal cavity
(2) Oral cavity
(4) More than one option is correct
Bolus from oral cavity to ……... Oesophagus……..stomach. Which of the process/ movements are responsible for it?
(1) Deglutition and segmentation
(2) Deglutition and peristalsis
(3) Peristalsis and segmentation
(4) Peristalsis and deglutition