If for some reason our goblet cells are non-functional, this will adversly affect 
1. production of somatostatin
2. secretion of sebum from the sebaceous glands
3. maturation of sperms
4. smooth movement of food down the intestine
Which of the following is a sub-mucosal gland?
1. Oxyntic glands of stomach
2. Crypts of Lieberkuhn of small intestine
3. Brunner's glands of the duodenum
4. Goblet cells
The mucosal layer in the stomach form irregular folds known as:-
4. crypts of Lieberkuhn
Which of the following statement is not correct ?
1. Brunner's glands are present in the submucosa of stomach and secret pepsinogen.
2. Goblet cells are present in the mucosa of intestine and secret mucus.
3. Oxyntic cells are present in the mucosa of stomach and secret HCl.
4. Acini are present in the pancreas and secrete carboxypeptidase
Which layer of the gut is responsible for peristalsis?
(1) Smooth muscles