Which one of the following statements is correct with reference to enzymes?
1. Holoenzyme= Apoenzyme+Coenzyme
2. Coenzyme= Apoenzyme+Holoenzyme
3. Holoenzyme= Coenzyme+ CO-factor
A decrease in blood pressure/volume will not cause the release of
1. Atrial natriuretic factor
Which cells of "Crypts of Lieberkühn" secrete antibacterial lysozyme?
1. Paneth cells
2. Zymogen cells
3. Kupffer cells
4. Argentaffin cells
Which of the following are not polymeric?
4. Nucleic acids
Functional megaspore in an angiosperm develops into?
2. Embryo sac
Myelin sheath is produced by:
1. Astrocytes and Schwann cells
2. Oligodendrocytes and Osteoclasts
3. Osteoclasts and Astrocytes
4. Schwann cells and Oligodendrocytes
Attractants and rewards are required for:
Receptor sites for neurotransmitters are present on:
1. Pre-synaptic membrane
2. Tips of axons
3. Post-synaptic membrane
4. Membrane of synaptic vesicles
Coconut fruit is a:
Adult human RBCs are enucleated. Which of the following statement(s) is/ are the most appropriate explanation for this feature?
(a) They do not need to reproduce
(b) They are somatic cells
(c) They do not metabolize
(d) All their internal space is available for oxygen transport
1. Only (a)
2. (a),(c) and (d)
3. (b) and (c)
4. Only (d)