|I:||Aspirin and Paracetamol belong to the class of narcotic analgesics.|
|II:||Morphine and Heroin are non-narcotic analgesics.|
|1.||I is correct but II is false.|
|2.||I is incorrect but II is true.|
|3.||Both I and II are true.|
|4.||Both I and II are false.|
Which of the following forms cationic micelles above certain concentration :-
1. sodium acetate
3. Cetyl trimethylammonium chloride
4. Sodium dodecyl sulphonate
Aspirin can be prepared by the reaction of acetyl chloride with :
1. Benzoic acid
3. p-Hydroxy benzoic acid
4. o-Hydroxy benzoic acid
Chloramphenicol is an :
2. antiseptic and disinfectant
3. antibiotic-broad spectrum
4. antifertility drug
Which of the following is not true about chloramphenicol ?
1. It inhibits the growth of only grampositive
2. It is a broad spectrum antibiotic.
3. It is not bactericidal.
4. It is bacteriostatic.
Which of the following is a cationic detergent?
1. Sodium stearate
2. Cetyl trimethyl ammonium bromide
3. Sodium dodecylbenzene sulphonate
4. Sodium lauryl sulfate
The artificial sweetener stable at cooking temperature that does not provide calories is-
Among the following, the narrow-spectrum antibiotic is:
2. penicillin G
The human body does not produce :
Which one of the following is employed as a tranquilizer?