Which of the following is a cationic detergent?
1. Sodium stearate
2. Cetyl trimethyl ammonium bromide
3. Sodium dodecylbenzene sulphonate
4. Sodium lauryl sulfate
Which of the following is not true about chloramphenicol ?
1. It inhibits the growth of only grampositive
2. It is a broad spectrum antibiotic.
3. It is not bactericidal.
4. It is bacteriostatic.
The artificial sweetener stable at cooking temperature that does not provide calories is-
Chloramphenicol is an :
2. antiseptic and disinfectant
3. antibiotic-broad spectrum
4. antifertility drug
Aspirin can be prepared by the reaction of acetyl chloride with :
1. Benzoic acid
3. p-Hydroxy benzoic acid
4. o-Hydroxy benzoic acid
Which of the following forms cationic micelles above certain concentration :-
1. sodium acetate
3. Cetyl trimethylammonium chloride
4. Sodium dodecyl sulphonate
|I:||Aspirin and Paracetamol belong to the class of narcotic analgesics.|
|II:||Morphine and Heroin are non-narcotic analgesics.|
|1.||I is correct but II is false.|
|2.||I is incorrect but II is true.|
|3.||Both I and II are true.|
|4.||Both I and II are false.|
Among the following, the narrow-spectrum antibiotic is:
2. penicillin G
The human body does not produce :
Which one of the following is employed as a tranquilizer?