Aluminium chloride in acidified aqueous solution forms a complex 'A'. The formula of A and hybridisation state of Al in 'A' is respectively-
1. [Al(H2O)6]3+, sp3d2
2. [Al(H2O)4]3+, sp3
3. [Al(H2O)4]3+, dsp2
4. [Al(H2O)]3+, d2sp3
The correct order of atomic radii among the group 13 elements is-
1. B < Al < In < Ga < Tl
2. B < Al < Ga < In < Tl
3. B < Ga < Al < Tl < In
4. B < Ga < Al < In < Tl
AlF3 is soluble in HF only in the presence of KF due to the formation of-
The stability of +1 oxidation state among Al, Ga, In and Tl increases in the sequence
Which of the following statements is incorrect?
1. NaHCO3 on heating gives Na2CO3
2. Pure sodium metal dissolves in liquid ammonia to give a blue solution.
3. NaOH reacts with glass to give sodium silicate
4. Aluminium reacts with excess NaOH to give Al(OH)3
The stability of +1 oxidation state increases in the sequence
1. Al <Ga<In<Tl
Incorrect statement among the following about zeolites is:-
1. They have an open structure which enables them to take up small molecules.
2. Zeolites are aluminosilicates having a three-dimensional network.
3. Some of the units are replaced by ions in zeolites.
4. They are used as cation exchangers.
In Borax bead test which compound is formed :
3. Double oxide