Identify the correct statements from the following:
a. is used as a refrigerant ice-cream and frozen food.
b. The structure of customs12 six carbon rings and 25 five carbon rings
c. ZSM-5, a type of zeolite, is used to convent alcohol into gasoline.
d. CO is a colorless and odorless gas
1. (a) and (c) only
2. (b) and (c) only
3. (c) and (d) only
4. (a), (c) and (c) only
Which of the following oxide is amphoteric in nature?
Which of the following compounds is used in cosmetic surgery?
Aluminium chloride in acidified aqueous solution forms a complex 'A'. The formula of A and hybridisation state of Al in 'A' is respectively-
1. [Al(H2O)6]3+, sp3d2
2. [Al(H2O)4]3+, sp3
3. [Al(H2O)4]3+, dsp2
4. [Al(H2O)]3+, d2sp3
Which of the following oxide is amphoteric?
Which of the following statements is incorrect?
1. NaHCO3 on heating gives Na2CO3
2. Pure sodium metal dissolves in liquid ammonia to give a blue solution.
3. NaOH reacts with glass to give sodium silicate
4. Aluminium reacts with excess NaOH to give Al(OH)3
Incorrect statement among the following about zeolites is:-
1. They have an open structure which enables them to take up small molecules.
2. Zeolites are aluminosilicates having a three-dimensional network.
3. Some of the units are replaced by ions in zeolites.
4. They are used as cation exchangers.
In Borax bead test which compound is formed :
3. Double oxide
The most probable oxidation state of Pb & Sn will be-
Which of the following species is not stable?