From the following, the compund(s) that react(s) with is/are -
4. All of the above
The products formed by the oxidation of are:
Ionization enthalpy () for the elements of Group 13 follows the order.
1. B > Al > Ga > In > Tl
2. B < Al < Ga < In < Tl
3. B < Al > Ga < In > Tl
4. B > Al < Ga > In < Tl
A compound X, of boron, reacts with on heating to give another compound Y which is called inorganic benzene. The compound X can be prepared by treating with Lithium aluminium hydride. The compounds X and Y are represented by the formulas -
Carbon dioxide is a gas but silica is a solid because:
1. Carbon dioxide is composed of discrete covalent molecules whereas silica has a continuous tetrahedral structure.
2. molecules are lighter than molecules.
3. is more acidic than .
4. The melting point of silica is very high.
1. A mixture of .
2. Used by pneumonia patients for respiration.
3. Used by victims of for respiration.
4. All of the above.
Death due to gunshot is caused by poisoning of:
Consider the following reaction
The correct statement among the following is -
1. (A) is
2. (C) is
3. (C) is
4. (B) is
A strong oxidizing agent among the following is -
A species among the following that decomposes easily is -