The incorrect statement among the following is
1. Total orbital angular momentum of an electron in 's' orbital is equal to zero.
2. An orbital is designated by three quantum numbers, while an electron in an atom is designated by four quantum numbers.
3. The electronic configuration of N atom is
4. The value of m for dz2 is zero.
The group number and electronic configuration of element Z =114 is
1. Halogen family, [Rn]5f146d107s27p5
2. Carbon family, [Rn]5f146d107s27p2
3. Oxygen family, [Rn]5f146d107s27p4
4. Nitrogen family, [Rn]5f146d107s27p6
The element Z = 114 has been discovered recently.
It will belong to which of the following family/group and electronic configuration.
The electronic configurations of Eu (Atomic no. 63), Gd (Atomic no. 64) and Tb (Tb Atomic no. 65) are
1. [Xe]4f65d16s2, [Xe]4f75d16s2 and [Xe]4f96s2
2. [Xe]4f65d16s2, [Xe]4f75d16s2 and [Xe]4f85d16s2
3. [Xe]4f76s2, [Xe]4f75d16s2 and [Xe]4f96s2
4. [Xe]4f76s2, [Xe]4f86s2 and [Xe]4f85d16s2
How many electrons can fit in the subshell for which n = 3 and l = 1?