Which one of the following is an example of Hormone releasing IUD?
(1) Cu 7
(2) Multiload 375
(4) LNG 20
Progestogens alone or in combination with estrogens can be used as a contraceptive in the form of -
1. Implants only
2. Injections only
3. Pills, injections and implants
4. Pills only
Which of the following STDs are not curable?
1. Genital herpes, Hepatitis B, HIV infection
2. Chlamydiasis, Syphilis, Genital warts
3. HIV, Gonorrhoea, Trichomoniasis
4. Gonorrhoea, Trichomoniasis, Hepatitis B
Which of the following contraceptive methods do involve a role of hormone?
1. Pills, Emergency contraceptives, barrier methods
2. Lactational amenorrhea, Pills, Emergency contraceptives
3. Barrier method, Lactational amenorrhea, pills
4. CuT, Pills, barrier methods
Select the hormone-releasing Intra-Uterine Devices.
1. Lippes Loop, Multitoad 375
2. Vaults, LNG-20
3. Multiload 375, Progestasert
4. Progestasert, LNG-20
Which of the following sexually transmitted diseases is not completely curable?
3. Genital warts
4. Genital herpes
Which of the following is a correct statement?
1. IUDs once inserted need not be replaced.
2. IUDs are generally inserted by the user herself.
3. IUDs increase phagocytosis of sperms in the uterus.
4. IUDs suppress gametogenesis.
The function of copper ions in copper releasing IUDs is:
1. They inhibit gametogenesis
2. They make uterus unsuitable for implantation
3. The inhibit ovulation
4. The suppress sperm motility and fertilizing capacity of sperms
In case of a couple where the male is having a very low sperm count, which technique will be suitable for fertilization?
1. Gamete intracytoplasmic fallopian transfer
2. Aritificial insemination
3. Intracytoplasmic sperm injection
4. Intrauterine transfer
Which of the following is hormone-releasing IUD?
3. Lippes loop