A childless couple can be assisted to have a child through a technique called GIFT. The full form of this technique is
1. Gamete Inseminated Fallopian Transfer
2. Gamete Intra Fallopian Transfer
3. Gamete Internal Fertilisation and Transfer
4. Germ Cell Internal Transfer
Ectopic pregnancies are referred to as
1. Pregnancies with genetic abnormality
2. Implantation of embryo at site other than uterus
3. Implantation of defective embryo in the uterus
4. Pregnancies terminated due to the hormonal imbalance
Tubectomy is method of sterilization in which
1. small part of fallopian tube is removed or tied up.
2. ovaries are removed surgically
3. small part of vas deferens is removed or tied up
4. uretuis is removed surgically
Which of the following is a hormone releasing intra Uterine Device (IUD) ?
1. Multiload 375
2. LNG - 20
3. Cervical cap
Assisted reproductive technology, IVF involves transfer of
1. Ovum into the fallopian tube.
2. Zygote into the fallopian tube.
3. Zygote into the uterus
4. Embryo with 16 blastomeres into the fallopian tube.
One of the legal methods of birth control is
1. by abstaining from coitus from day 10 to 17 of the menstrual cycle
2. by having coitus at the time of day break
3. by a premature ejaculation during coitus
4. abortion by taking an appropriate medicine
Artificial insemination means:
|1.||Transfer of sperms of husband to a test tube containing ova|
|2.||Artificial introduction of sperms of a healthy donor into the vagina|
|3.||Introduction of sperms of a healthy donor directly into the ovary|
|4.||Transfer of sperms of a healthy donor to a test tube containing ova|