In floral formula of mustard, the symmetry is represented by
(4) None of the above
The floral formula has which of the following symbols to represent zygomorphic symmetry?
Adhesion in flower is represented by
(1) By enclosing in brackets
(2) By drawing a line over the floral part symbols
(3) By underlining it
(4) By explain the mother axis
Floral diagram does not provide which of the following information?
(1) Provides information about the number of parts of flower
(2) Arrangement of flower parts
(3) Relation of flower part with respect to each other
(4) Medicinal use of plant
The position of mother axis with respect to flower is represented by
(1) A sign of percentage in floral formula
(2) A dot on the basal part of the floral diagram
(3) A dot on the top of the floral diagram
(4) By brackets over the number
Which of the following show the feature of adhesion and cohesion between parts of the whorls and between whorls?
(1) A floral formula
(2) A floral map
(3) A flower
(4) All of these
Which of the following is a mustard family?
Which of the following is not correct about Fabaceae?
(1) Earlier it was called Papilionoideae
(2) A subfamily of family Leguminosae
(3) Distributed all over the world
(4) Plants with fibrous root system are common here
Roots with root nodules are found in
Which of the following vegetative character is not associated with Fabaceae?
(1) Trees,shrubs, herbs
(2) Erect or climber
(3) Alternate and pinnately compound leaves
(4) Exstipulated leaf