Which is not true in case of H2O2?
1. It is more stable in basic solution
2. It acts as strong oxidising agent in acid and basic solutions
3. It is decomposed by MnO2
4. It behaves as reducing agent towards KMnO4
Decmposition of H2O2 is retarded by:
4. all of these
Density of water is maximum at:
2. 100 C
4. 0 K
Atomic hydrogen is obtained by:
1. electrolysis of heavy water
2. reaction of water with heavy metals
3. thermal decomposition of water
4. passing silent electric discharge through hydrogen at low pressure
1. hydrated sodium aluminium silicate
2. sodium hexa meta-phosphate
3. sodium silicate
4. sodium meta-aluminate
Hydrogen is not obtained when zinc reacts with:
1. cold water
2. dil. H2SO4
3. dil HCl
4. hot 20% NaOH
The volume strength of 1.5N H2O2 Solution is :
Very pure hydrogen (99.9%) can be made by which of the following processes ?
1. Mixing natural hydrocarbons of high molecular weight
2. Electrolysis of water
3. Reaction of salt like hydrides with water
4. Reaction of methane with steam
Para hydrogen at room temperature is:
1. Less stable than ortho hydrogen.
2. More stable than ortho hydrogen.
3. As stable as ortho hydrogen.
4. None of the above.
Hydrogen combines directly with: