Which of the following is not used for the cyclic process of cellular respiration of carbohydrates?
(1) Krebs’ cycle
(2) Tricarboxylic Acid Cycle
(3) Citric Acid cycle
(4) Phosphorespiration cycle
The very first step of TCA cycle involves except
(1) Citrate synthase
(2) A molecule of coenzyme A is released
(4) Formation of citrate
From citrate to alpha-ketoglutarate in TCA cycle all the following reactions happen except
(3) Release of Carbon-dioxide
(4) FADH2 formation
From alpha-ketoglutarate to succinyl CoA in TCA cycle which of the following occurs
(1) 4C compound is formed
(2) 5C compound is Formed
(3) 6C compound is formed
(4) 2C compound is regenerated
What is that process in which GTP is formed in cellular respiration?
(2) Oxidative Phosphorylation
(3) Electron Transport Chain
(4) Krebs’ cycle
The synthesis of GTP in Krebs’ cycle is
(1) Oxidative Phosphorylation
(2) Substrate Level Phosphorylation
(3) Photo Phosphorylation
In a coupled reaction,....... is converted to …...with the simultaneous synthesis of ….…...from ……( The reaction of Krebs’ Cycle of cellular respiration)
(1) GDP,GTP,ADP, ATP
(2) GTP,GDP, ATP, ADP
(3) ADP,ATP, GDP,GTP
(4) ATP, ADP, GDP, GTP
In cellular respiration, where is FADH2 produced?
(1) Conversion of BPGA to PGA
(2) Conversion of succinate to Malate
(3) Conversion of PEP to Pyruvate
(4) Conversion of Malate to OAA
At how many points during Krebs’ cycle NADH is produced?
At how many points, does the FADH2 is produced during complete breakdown of Glucose?