From alpha-ketoglutarate to succinyl CoA in TCA cycle which of the following occurs
(1) 4C compound is formed
(2) 5C compound is Formed
(3) 6C compound is formed
(4) 2C compound is regenerated
What is that process in which GTP is formed in cellular respiration?
(2) Oxidative Phosphorylation
(3) Electron Transport Chain
(4) Krebs’ cycle
The synthesis of GTP in Krebs’ cycle is
(1) Oxidative Phosphorylation
(2) Substrate Level Phosphorylation
(3) Photo Phosphorylation
In a coupled reaction,....... is converted to …...with the simultaneous synthesis of ….…...from ……( The reaction of Krebs’ Cycle of cellular respiration)
(1) GDP,GTP,ADP, ATP
(2) GTP,GDP, ATP, ADP
(3) ADP,ATP, GDP,GTP
(4) ATP, ADP, GDP, GTP
In cellular respiration, where is FADH2 produced?
(1) Conversion of BPGA to PGA
(2) Conversion of succinate to Malate
(3) Conversion of PEP to Pyruvate
(4) Conversion of Malate to OAA
At how many points during Krebs’ cycle NADH is produced?
At how many points, does the FADH2 is produced during complete breakdown of Glucose?
Which of the following is a step of Krebs’ cycle during which NADH is not produced?
(1) Conversion of Malate to Oxaloacetate
(2) Conversion of Succinate to Malate
(3) Conversion of Citrate to alpha-ketoglutarate
(4) Conversion of alpha-ketoglutarate to succinyl CoA
How many ATPs are net gained till the completion of Krebs’ cycle during breakdown of one molecule of Glucose?
(1) 4 ATPs in Glycolysis and 1 GTP in Krebs’ Cycle
(2) 4 ATPs in Glycolysis and 2 GTP in Krebs’ Cycle
(3) 2 ATPs in Glycolysis and 2 GTP in Krebs’ Cycle
(4) 2 ATPs in Glycolysis and 1 GTP in Krebs’ Cycle
For the continuation of TCA, it needs except?
(1) Regeneration of NAD+ and FAD+
(2) Replenishment of Oxaloacetate
(3) Regeneration of GTP
(4) Both B and C