The first step of decarboxylation in cellular respiration is
(1) Conversion of PGAL to DHAP
(2) Conversion of PGAL to PGA
(3) Conversion of Pyruvate to Acetyl CoA
(4) Conversion of BPGA to PGA
Which of the following ion is important for the activity of Pyruvate dehydrogenase?
How many molecule of NADH are produced during oxidation of one molecule of Glucose to Acetyl CoA?
(4) 12 NADH
The substrate which enters in Krebs’ cycle during oxidation of Glucose is
(2) Acetyl CoA
Who elucidated Krebs’ cycle for the very first time?
(1) Frederick Kreb
(2) Hans Kreb
(3) Edward Kreb
(4) Tilman Kreb
Which of the following is not used for the cyclic process of cellular respiration of carbohydrates?
(1) Krebs’ cycle
(2) Tricarboxylic Acid Cycle
(3) Citric Acid cycle
(4) Phosphorespiration cycle
The very first step of TCA cycle involves except
(1) Citrate synthase
(2) A molecule of coenzyme A is released
(4) Formation of citrate
From citrate to alpha-ketoglutarate in TCA cycle all the following reactions happen except
(3) Release of Carbon-dioxide
(4) FADH2 formation
From alpha-ketoglutarate to succinyl CoA in TCA cycle which of the following occurs
(1) 4C compound is formed
(2) 5C compound is Formed
(3) 6C compound is formed
(4) 2C compound is regenerated
Formation of GTP occurs in which of the following steps of Krebs’ cycle?
(1) Conversion of succinyl CoA to succinate
(2) Conversion of alpha-ketoglutarate to succinyl CoA
(3) Conversion of Isocitrate to alpha-ketoglutarate
(4) Conversion of Malate to Oxaloacetate