For which of the following animals, MOET has not been demonstrated?
Which of the following options best define the quality of meat yielding bulls for MOET?
(1) Fatty meat with less lipid
(2) Lean meat with more lipid
(3) Lean meat with less lipid
(4) Fatty meat with more lipid
Which of the following is not correct for Apiculture?
2. Maintenance of the hives for the production of honey
3. An age-old cottage industry
4. An industry that has not yet established for a reliable income source
The most common species of the honeybee is
1. Apis indica
2. Apis dramica
3. Apis schinaca
4. Apis Indiana
Which of the following is not pollinated by bees?
Keeping beehives in crop fields during the flowering period will cause
1. Increase of crop yield
2. Increase of honey yield
3. Increase of crop yield and decrease of honey yield
4. Both 1 and 2
The fishery industry is devoted to
1. Catching of fishes
2. Processing of fishes
3. Selling of fishes
4. All of these
Which of the following is not a fresh water fish?
3. Common Carp
Which of the following is not a marine fish?
In order to increase the production of aquatic plants and animals which of the following cultures are used?
3. Both 1 and 2