The majority of heterotrophic bacteria are
Lactobacillus comes under which category
Leguminous plants have bacteria with which kind of mode of nutrition-
Which of the following is not a bacterial disease
(1) Citrus canker
Which of the following is not a mode of bacterial reproduction?
(2) Spore formation
------- mycoplasma are pathogenic in …….
(1) Many, animals and plants
(2) All, animals and plants
(3) All, animals
(4) All, plants
Which is incorrect regarding protista?
(1) The boundaries of this kigdom is not clear
(2) Forms a link with other organisms
(3) Some have flagella or cilia
(4) No membrane bound organelles
Which of the following was not a feature of kingdom Monera but that of protista?
(1) True genetic recombination
(2) Cell wall
(3) Cellular body organization
(4) Heterotrophic mode of nutrition
Which of the following feature does not hold true for chrysophytes?
(1) Golden algae
(2) Fresh water and aquatic both habitat
(3) Active floating in water
Which of the following features does not go with characteristics of chrysophytes
(1) Diatoms + Desmids
(2) Rarely photosynthetic
(4) Found in both type of aquatic habitat ie marine and fresh water