When a magnet is pushed in and out of a circular coil C connected to a very sensitive galvanometer G as shown in the adjoining diagram with a frequency v, then
(1) Constant deflection is observed in the galvanometer
(2) Visible small oscillations will be observed in the galvanometer if v is about 50 Hz
(3) Oscillations in the deflection will be observed clearly if v = 1 or 2 Hz
(4) No variation in the deflection will be seen if v = 1 or 2 Hz
(3) When frequency is high, the galvanometer will not show deflection.