Which of the following statement is not true:
(1) Transformation is a procedure through which a piece of DNA is introduced in a host bacterium
(2) Normally, the genes encoding resistance to antibiotics are considered useful selectable markers for E.coli
(3) The normal E.coli cells do not carry resistance against antibiotics such as ampicillin, chloramphenicol, tetracycline or kanamycin
(4) Presence of one recognition sites within the vector will generate several fragments, which will complicate the gene cloning
(4) The presence of more than one recognition sites within the vector will generate several fragments leading to complication in gene cloning.