Which of the following events is not associated with ovulation in human female?
1. Decrease in Oestradiol
2. Full development of Graafian follicle
3. Release of secondary oocyte
4. LH Surge
Which of the following layers in an antral follicle is acellular?
2. Theca interna
4. Zona pellucida
In human females, meiosis-II is not completed until?
3. Uterine implantation
The shared terminal duct of the reproductive and urinary system in the human male is:
3. Vas deferens
4. Vasa efferentia
The main function of mammalian corpus luteum is to produce:
1. Oestrogen only
3. human chorionic gonadotropin
4. relaxin only
Select the correct option describing gonadotropin activity in a normal pregnant female:
1. High level of FSH and LH stimulates the thickening of endometrium.
2. High level of FSH and LH facilitate implantation of the embryo
3. High level of hCG stimulates the synthesis if estrogen and progesterone
4. High level of hCG stimulates the thickening of endometrium.