1. In spermiogenesis, spermatids are formed, while in spermiation spermatozoa are formed.
2. In spermiogenesis, spermatozoa are formed, while in spermiation spermatids are formed.
3. In spermiogenesis, spermatozoa from Sertoli cells are released into the cavity of seminiferous tubules, while in spermiation, spermatozoa are formed.
4. In spermiogenesis, spermatozoa are formed, while in spermiation, spermatozoa are released from Sertoli cells into the cavity of seminiferous tubules.
Capacitation occurs in
(1) rete testis
(3) vas deferens
(4) female reproductive tract
Capacitation occurs in:
2. Vas deference
3. Female reproductive tract
4. Rete testis
Which of the following depicts the correct pathway of transport of sperms ?
1. Rete testis Efferent ductules Epididymis vas deferens
2. Rete testis Epididymis Efferent ductules vas deference
3. Rete testis Vas deference Efferent ductules Epididymis
4. Efferent ductules Rete testis Vas deference Epididymis
Match column I with column II and select the correct option using the codes given below
Column 1 Column II
A. Mons pubis 1. Embryo formation
B. Antrum 2. Sperm
C. Trophectoderm 3. Female external genitalia
D. Nebenkern 4. Graafian follicle
A B C D
(a) 3 4 2 1
(b) 3 4 1 2
(c) 3 1 4 2
(d) 1 4 3 2
Several hormones like hCG, hPL, oestrogen, progesterone are produced by
(3) Fallopian tube
Identify the correct statement on ‘inhibin'
1. Is produced by granulosa cells in ovary and inhibits the secretion of FSH
2. Is produced by granulosa cells in ovary and inhibits the secretion of LH
3. Is produced by nurse cells in testes and inhibits the secretion of LH
4. Inhibits the secretion of LH, FSH and prolactin